Tuesday, September 16, 2008

On My Mind

I think about Aiden all the time. I pray that he is protected from harm. I pray that someone in the orphanage will have a special amount of favor when they look at him, and will give him love and affection. I pray that I will continue to wade through the paperwork and that we will be able to bring our son home by Christmas. I'm asking for a miracle really.

I think about my daughter Elia and marvel at the goodness of God in bringing her into our family. I think about how her life could have been "if..." and I am so grateful that she is sweetly sleeping in her bed right now- loved beyond measure and learning that Jesus loves her.

I think about 4,000 babies a day in the United States alone that are not given a chance to live out the destiny God had ordained for their lives.

I think about the couples who have said yes to adoption. I am grateful for the yes in their hearts, and I ask that God would strengthen them on their journey and give them much revelation about His heart in the midst of it all.


Oh and I encourage you to read THIS POST today.