Monday, August 04, 2008

Hi Girls!


Isabelle and Sophie- these beautiful girls are only about 2 months apart in age.

One thing they are really good at is being silly! They keep us all laughing.

Here's the one and only, beautiful Michaela (KK or Cakes to me).

Belle and Sophie with Maggie Sue (Thanks Shelley!)

You'll have to excuse me while I use my blog to leave love notes to the girls!
I know they're having a blast.
Let me just tell you though how weird it is not to have Isabelle around!

Bellie Boo,
I love you honey! Have fun. We sure do miss you sweetie.
It's not the same without you. LiLi stood by your picture tonight saying your name over and over again. I think she misses you too. Even the boys said they missed you today, how weird is that!!! Just teasing.
We love you so much beautiful girl.
Oh, and Nick fed the cats, so don't worry.
Love,
Momma

Soph,
Take good care of Belle for me, don't let her get too crazy ok?
Make sure she brushes her hair will you? Even if she teases you about how much you brush yours!!!
I love you honey. Have lots of fun!

Love, Auntie Tracie

Cakes,
Please, please, please make sure Belle brushes her teeth!
And don't give her too many bruises from all your crazy wrestling matches, remember she's not your daddy! Ha ha ha!!!
I love you bunches. Have tons of fun!

Love, Auntie Tracie