Saturday, August 30, 2008

Space Bar Blues

My thumb no longer works. I think from "over use syndrome" due to repetitive space bar usage. I'm trying to utilize my right thumb now for space bar, but it's hard to re-train my brain.
My thumb literally looks deformed. I have no idea how this has happened to me. Isabelle thinks I need to see the doctor for sure. I bought a wrist/thumb brace but it seems to be making it worse.

Suggestions?

Highlights from the weekend:
1. Dinner with Aaron and Jennifer! She is REALLY going to have a baby folks!
2. Picnic with John's worship team. My children didn't drown in the pool, but they may have drown in the chocolate fountain.
3. Elia peed on the living room carpet tonight, twice before I could grab her and get a diaper on her.
4. Nick did a photo shoot for our good friend Dave Campbell.
5. And we were given a few incredible gifts today (2 used laptops for the kids and .... ooops can't tell you the third one til we photograph it and blog it, but it is a BIG BIG DEAL folks!) God is so good.