Monday, July 16, 2007

Derek Loux Hair Care 101

Because you asked. A few people have come right out and asked, "What does he put in his hair to get it to do that?". The other day I got this at the Pastors and Leader's conference- "Are you Derek Loux's wife?" To which I reply, "No, I'm not. I'm his sister in law." To which the response was, "OH, did you have to have cool hair to marry into the family!"

I'll save the "cool Loux hair" in the late 80's early 90's for another day. But let's just say, I've begged my mother in law to take our wedding pictures off of her walls! I'm pretty sure that only thing that tops our wedding photo is Derek and Renee's wedding photos! Nuff said!

Renee called me the other day when I was out running errands and said, "Hey Derek's out of hairspray. Will you do me a favor pick some up for him on your way over here?" Partly because I'm nosy, but mostly because I love her, I said yes!

SO HERE IT IS (drum roll please)
Derek uses all the Got2B Products.
1. got2b glued blasting FREEZE SPRAY (ah, that explains it!)
2. got2be glued spiking glue (tacky huh?)
3. and one other got2b product that he puts on FIRST to protect his hair from all this GLUE! (it's a flat iron hair protector of some sort)

YOU ASKED!!!!