Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hair Again

I got my hair cut last night. It was getting too long. Too short to be long, but to long to be short if you know what I mean. (or maybe you can't possibly understand)
Anyway, I get half way through and my hair dresser says, "Now where are you going directly after this?"
I say, "Home."
She says, "No, you're going home to color your hair. Don't stop anywhere else, go to Walgreens and get your hair color!"

Here's the deal, my hair is brown. This particular hair cut, happened to cut off all of the color in my hair. For real, it was solid brown! I was blond as a kid and somewhere in between then and now my hair quit being blonde. So, in my 20's I did what made sense, I colored my hair blonde. I've been every possible shade of blonde imaginable, and one that turned out purple and required a $45 fix it job!

Anyway, apparently at this stage in the game, red is best! So I bought my box of Loreal Medium Auburn and wahla! I'm a red head again. My hairdresser says I have to stay a redhead. We'll see.