Thursday, July 26, 2007

This Photo Gets Me Weepy



Ok, so beyond the fact that this is a photo of the two most amazing teen-aged boys that I know. Seriously! And beyond the fact that this is a photo of the two most beautifully little ladies on the face of the earth, this photo messes with my heart on a deep level.

I could let you figure it out, or I could just tell you what's on my heart. So here it is. These two young men have it figured out! Here's the Spirit of Adoption in full blown reality. These two big boys have chosen to love, unconditionally, no holding back. Believe me when I tell you, I cannot imagine two sisters more loved by their brothers than these.

You watch, for years to come, I will get to witness some serious "warrior defend the princess" stuff in action when it comes to these ladies and their "boys."