Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Update on My Nephews Sam and Misha

I wrote in January about my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's adoption plans. Read HERE if you're new to the blog!

Their dossier has arrived overseas, and they are waiting on the release to GO get the boys! They are about $5000 short for airfare and travel expenses. They have to travel to the orphanage once and stay for 2 weeks to get to know the boys, and then they have to return to the states and go back 2 weeks later to travel home with them. We are hoping for late August or early September!

Pray for their entire family, but especially pray for Sam and Misha.
If you would like to give to their adoption fund, please contact me and I will give you information on how to give.

James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after widows and orphans in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."