Friday, February 02, 2007

Fasted Lifestyle Anyone?

Embracing the Fasted Lifestyle is part of life here as an Intercessory Missionary. The heart of it is obedience to the Sermon on the Mount. The practicality of it is that we are all learning to live on less to serve the Lord in the place of prayer.

Here's my question to those of you walking this walk along with us: There are sacrifices that we all easily make and things that are not a big deal to live without or switch to a cheaper brand, or get creative with.... Share your secrets: WHAT ARE ONE OR TWO THINGS THAT HAVEN'T HIT THE SACRIFICIAL OFFERING LIST in your life....

Here's MINE:
1. I still love GOOD COFFEE, haven't been able to switch to a generic brand on that! (I've managed to switch down to 8 O'clock Bean" for my daily intake!
2. And my hair still really appreciates GOOD HAIRSPRAY! I tried the cheap stuff folks, really I did, but my hair was so unhappy.

OK, so let's talk... have fun!