Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Coffee

Today I poured my morning coffee into an extra large cup and realized that there was no half and half or milk in the house. I looked the cup and said, "We'll I'm drinking you anyway".
Folks let me tell you, it was the best cup of coffee I have had in a long time.

Now my dad drinks his coffee black. I know cause I've delivered his coffee to him many times. Derek Loux takes his coffee black. John sporadically takes his black, kind of when the whim hits him. Randy Bohlender wouldn't consider anything but a black cup of coffee. But I have always been one who needed that half and half, mostly to cool the thing down!

This morning may have changed my opinion on the black cup of coffee. It was good, really good.
Some of you will be very proud of me I'm sure!