Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bling Bling

Those of you that know me will know that there are very few days when I am without jewelry of one kind or the other. I'm a huge necklace and earring girl. Have been for a very long time.

Most people with pierced ears have those nice tiny little pin point holes, but mine have been stretched a bit over the years. This is in part due to the fact that in the late 80's early 90's, I wore extremely large earrings. I think until John knew my name, he referred to me as "the girl with the earrings" to someone to find out who I was! I had quite a collection. A collection that if I still had, would probably be back in style.

The other reason that my earring holes are stretched would be due to that fact that those large earrings where often times objects of play for my three oldest children!

Elia has now hit the "must grab, must put in mouth" stage of her childhood, and once again my jewelry has become an object of fascination and appears to be much more fun to teeth on that the "teething toys" created for that purpose.

A friend mentioned this to me in passing the other day and I had to check it out. Teething Bling! Go figure!