Sunday, October 28, 2007

I'm Not Supermom, It's All Pretend!

In order for my kids to get a free 100% on a quiz, and because I didn't want to look like a lame mom, I whipped up some "Fried Biscuits" tonight for their "bring something in from China, India, or Africa food tasting party in history class"...... A website I found told me that if I fried up some biscuits in hot oil and sprinkles powdered sugar on them that it was a "near replica" of an Indian dessert. It sounded easy and somewhat fun. It was... they don't taste too bad either!





Oh, I should mention that the earlier part of my day involved. Leading the first service for our Children's Equipping Center, attending the second service, running to Sam's club to grab something easy for lunch, giving two spelling tests, going to our small group....... and THEN whipping up these tasty delights!