Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Stuff We Do: Part 4



Elia and I work for the Children's Equipping Center. She works as hard as she can, but I still have to do the bulk of the labor. She does brighten up staff meetings and makes our "office" (most times the couch) awful cute though!

I got involved with CEC shortly this winter mostly because the kids were involved on the Sunday morning worship team, and I wanted to be where they were. So, one thing let to another and now I serve as Director of Communications for CEC, writing newsletter, flyers, handling website edits (a new one for me!), and teaching on the Sunday Morning 6-12 year old team. We also serve at conferences helping the children's tracks.

This summer we will be heavily involved in the Signs and Wonders Camps. We have one here in Kansas City, June 10-14 and will be traveling to do another in Colorado June 18-21. We are really believing the Lord to pour out His spirit on his sons and daughters!