Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I HAVE A NEW JOB

I haven't quit anything I'm already doing!
I'm still a wife and momma!
I'm still an Intercessory Missionary.
I'm still serving the children in the Children's Equipping Center.
I'm still teaching art at the Daniel Academy.

But I'm now working as an Adoption Consultant for Christian Adoption Consultants!

Christian Adoption Consultants helped us in our adoption journey. Amy Young, the founder and our consultant, walked us through the adoption process, assuring us every step of the way, encouraging us that GOD WILL PROVIDE when we had nothing, and rejoicing with us when Elia was placed in our home! When she emailed me and asked if I knew of anyone in the Kansas City area who would like to serve as a consultant, I emailed back saying, "I'd like the answer to be ME, but we'll pray and get back to you."

God's way of answering was to stir deep excitement and peace in my heart, and to proceed to have at least 4 couples contact me over the next few days/weeks asking questions and seeking my help as they begin their adoption journeys.

Pray for me as I step into this exciting new adventure!
I will most likely establish a separate blog for this, so stay tuned for that!

In addition if you are interested in adoption, or know families that are and might be interested in talking to me, please email me at tracieloux@gmail.com