Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sometimes the English Language is Lacking in Words

I woke up at 12:09AM to a big boy in my door way announcing that he was sick and did not make it to the bathroom. I will spare you the graphic details, because frankly I feel bad for you all having to read that once again sickness is upon us.

Suffice to say, I threw out an entire set of sheets, two pillows, and there is a mattress in our garage that will need to go to the curb. In all my years of mothering, this is the worst thing I have ever had to clean up. Apparently 15 year old boys put an awful lot in their stomach in the course of a day. Nuff said.

Now if that was too much for you already, the bottom line is we have a need now.

The kid needs a mattress set. For real. I am not a whimp, trying to get out of a bit of scrubbing, but your welcome to come give it a try if you don't believe me!

And Pray for Nick today!
Thanks