Monday, June 02, 2008

Dreams and Visions

My daughter Isabelle is a dreamer. Her dreams have had an incredible impact on my life personally. I felt a few months ago that I wanted to make her a Dream Journal for her birthday. I bought all the supplies and time got away from me and I didn't get it done. I'm now grateful for that.

The other day I got all of the materials out and sat down with Isabelle to help her design her own Dream Journal. We had a great time together and I think the colors, words, and images she chose are profound.


Here we are ready to go!


The finished product!



In case you can't tell the words are sleep, remember, growing, satisfied, passion. Above the word DREAMS is the word door and under the word DREAM is a picture of an open door way in the middle of the forest.

So, my little dreamer, dream the dreams of heaven.