Friday, June 20, 2008

One MORE Down

Our visit went well this morning. Our social worker is great, so it's kind of like a friend coming by just to see how we're doing. Well, except she takes notes.

The Lord provided for 100% of the cost of our home visit yesterday through the giving hearts of a really great couple! Thanks again!

In addition, I got to learn some other valuable adoption stuff from our case worker today. She knows that I'm working as a consultant and is always willing to answer my questions! I had some pretty crazy questions today regarding a situation I'm working on with one of my couples, and she was really able to help me direct them.

I cannot believe how much I've learned about adoption in the past year! It's amazing what God is doing, and I'm so grateful to be doing what I do.