Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Dad



This is my dad with Elia. If you would join me in praying for him, I would be so grateful. My dad is schedule to have a laminectomy next Monday, the 31st. He will have bone fusing and rods put into his lower back. This is a really heavy duty surgery and he will have a long recovering and rehabilitation. Please pray first and foremost for a creative miracle to take place this week in his back. I believe in healing!

I will keep you updated as the day of surgery draws closer. Would please help cover my dad in prayer this week.

My dad is an incredible man with a heart full of love and faithfulness to the Lord. Pray that he experiences the nearness and comfort of the Lord this week in a tangible way. Pray for healing to his body and encouragement to his heart and mind.

Thank you.