Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Trip Re-Cap: Part 2


Elia riding Cousin Silas' tricycle.

Taylor with our good friend Dan. I've known Dan since he was a baby- and spent many hours babysitting him! He's an incredible young man, and a dear friend of our family. He and his wife Jamie live in Lewisburg, PA. Dan is a works at the state prison and is an incredible musician.
We miss him a lot!

This is my friend Sarah. She is a kindred spirit. We have walked our journey's with the Lord together for close to 10 years I think. She and her husband Ralph live in our home town. She is a terrific mom, a fantastic grandma, a worshiper and an intercessor with a heart for Israel.

This is a special prayer time over Elia at her Pennsylvania birthday celebration. She is surround here by my parents and some of our dearest, life long friends. I love that this photo captured Rob and Cindy Fitzgerald and Mike and Mindy Yoder, they have been pillars in my life since my childhood.

This is my incredibly handsome baby brother, Joseph with Elia Jane. Joe is married to an the incredibly beautiful Megan, and they are the parents of Silas. They are doing a fantastic job as first time parents- you'd think they'd been doing it for years! My brother works as a lineman for the electric company, a profession he shares with our grandfather Joseph Clark Mickey.

The "oooh" expression on Elia's face has to do with the next photo!