Monday, September 17, 2007

Here's What's Going On....

We've "sort of" settled into a groove with school starting and adjusting to a new schedule- maybe a little herky-jerky, but it's a groove none the less!

John's semester at Forerunner Music Academy is going well. He's teaching two Foundations classes in Guitar. He's also teaching two classes at the kids school, JR HI and SR Hi Guitar electives. Most of all though I love seeing him in the Prayer Room, knowing I am watching him walk in his calling, and feeling so proud of him.

I'm stepping in to a leadership role in the Children's Equipping Center, and some days feel just stunned at the magnitude of all that God is calling us to here and all that He is doing in the lives of children that come here month after month. He truly is raising up a generation that will shake the earth as they walk in signs and wonders.

We're stepping into our National Children's Equipping Conference this weekend. My first of this particular conference here at IHOP. I'm teaching a breakout session on "Stewarding the Spirit of Prayer and the Prophetic" (geared toward working with 6-8 year olds). Pray for me and for our whole team as we prepare for this conference.

The kiddos are amazing! I'll try to keep pictures coming, but keep praying for that camera to come! :)