Friday, September 07, 2007

You Might Be Moving Too Fast If....

In attempt to be PREPARED you run home to grab a bottle and lunch for one yummy baby, quickly check email and hop in the car to get to the Daniel Academy in time to teach art, you get to the bank to cash a check (HAVE TO GET FINGERPRINTED BY THE WAY!), and head out to school realizing that the yummy baby's lunch in AT HOME....sitting on the counter... the whole reason that you ran from point A to point B in the first place....

But if that doesn't do it, You Might Be Moving Too Fast If.... you clean up your classroom after teaching JR HI ART and SR HI ART, and in an attempt to run home feed the family dinner and make it to the Children's Equipping Center to work the evening conference tracks, YOU SLAM YOUR FINGER IN A WINDOW nearly severing the tip....

I'm just saying I MAYBE just MAYBE WAS MOVING TOO FAST!!!!!! Just a guess.
Needless to say, typing minus on middle finger on the right hand is a challenge, and I am home on my comfy couch and NOT at the conference. I probably could have used stitches, but I was in TOO BIG OF A HURRY to consider that! So I ran into CVS, trying not to pass out in the aisle from pain, and bought a bunch of butterfly bandages, etc... and fixed it up myself, a beautiful bit of self-doctoring if I do say so myself.