Saturday, January 05, 2008

"It's Kind of Like Putting Together Playmobil"

That's what my son said as he watched me with the directions and the one hundred and two parts required to put my new desk together. If you've ever put together Playmobil, you will understand!

Here's a shot of Taylor's Castle set after his Christmas "add ons". He's been collecting this set for several Christmases and Birthdays.




Here's me and some of my one hundred and two parts:



Three hours later (not kidding) here's the finished product. Not as fun for some as a Playmobil Castle, but very very fun for me. I had my first phone conference with Christian Adoption Consultants at this desk yesterday, and also met with a couple for a consult here yesterday.



As a side note and because she's CUTE. Here's what LiLi did while I built the desk. Who needs Christmas presents when you can play in a box!