Tuesday, January 29, 2008

No, I Did Not Leave You All

I'm just too busy for you! JUST KIDDING!

What I'd really like to say is: "Sorry, I haven't written, I'm sitting in a hot tub somewhere tropical. I have no phone and no computer. I'll be back in two weeks."

Sadly and most unfortunately that is a total and complete lie.

The reality is I'm here in Kansas City where the day started out at 52 degrees and is now 16 degrees with a wind chill factor of below 0. It is not tropical and I do not own a hot tub.

The good news is that I have a lovely fire burning in my wood stove. I have an amazing husband who just gave the baby a bath, and I hear happy sounds from the bedroom. I have four terrific kids doing everything from playing guitar to doing a little more homework.

I'm going to put them all to bed now and work on my newsletter for the Children's Equipping Center, and answer a few more emails to adoptive couples that I'm working with.

Good Night. I promise I'll be back later with some exciting family news!