Thursday, June 28, 2007

Family Vacation

Tomorrow we take this little girl to meet the rest of my side of the family. We head out for our family vacation spot in Central Lake, Michigan. This has been the spot where my mother's side of the family has gathered each summer since my mother was in high school I think! I spent my first summer there just a few weeks old. John and I celebrated our first anniversary there in 1991. My son, Nicholas took his first steps there the summer of 1993. We've missed a few summers over the years but this one is special. We get to take this beautiful lady with us this summer!



Elia will meet several family members for the first time. She will get to sink her tiny toes in the sand that has been home to many little foot prints over the past 5 decades. Our older kids can hardly wait for this milestone with their sister!

We will be breaking the fast with family and celebrating the goodness of God together. We return July 9th. Pictures are sure to follow!