Thursday, June 07, 2007

Stuff We Do: Part 5

We do conferences!
We're gearing up for the big 2PM start to this upcoming conference. Our schedule for the next few days is non-stop! We're all involved in helping lead the Children's Tracks during conferences. John and I (and the kids) lead worship on Saturday morning , and he plays guitar for Carol Hall as she leads the remainder of the children's worship. John will also be playing in the main session worship with Sada Rogers... so he's juggling back and forth between the Prayer Room, Children's Tracks, and the Conference!

This is an End Times conference, and I'm preparing this morning to teach on Saturday morning for the Children's Track. Though we've sat through much of the End Time teachings, this is a first for me. As I prepare this morning my message "A Good Good God- Trusting in the Leadership of God in Difficult Times," I am realizing that I will be primarily preaching to myself! Isn't that the way it goes though?

Off we Go!