Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It's Wednesday

And I'm not sure what I have to say worth blogging! I'm not sure how interesting my blog would be if I told you how tired I was. I'm pretty sure you're not interested in how many unpacked boxes remain in my house, or that I wish the piles of "stuff" in my garage would just go away. I'm pretty sure you're not interested in the miriad of thoughts that are bouncing around in my mind about how to make this home more "organized" than the last two homes we have lived in. So what else is in my mind....

HOME: I am at home here! In this place, I am at home. It's not about the physical structure. It's about where we are in God. Where we are in life. What we have walked through and where it has taken us. It's about knowing we are in the right place at the right time.