Friday, January 12, 2007

MOVING UPDATE

I've learned that if you get close enough to the outside wall of your house you might be able to "share" your neighbors wireless, while waiting for yours to be connected!

Well, we're 90% moved in, and the remaining 10% was 100% hindered by the weather in Kansas City today! So, we moved all our remaining belongings into the living room of the new house and headed for the safety of the new house, before the severe weather got even more severe.

This place feels like home. I walk around and do my thing, fiddling here and there, unpacking bit by bit, and I feel like I'm home.

Well, for those of you family, friends, and faithful supporters, we have room for visitors! COME SEE US!
For you local friends and fellow bloggers, invite yourself over for coffee! Just give me a couple days!