Saturday, December 30, 2006

ONE THING DAY THREE

Yesterday we auditioned over 25 potential new students for the Fall 2007 semester at Forerunner Music Academy (FMA). It was so exciting to see all these young people with a passion to use their musical giftings wholeheartedly for Jesus. I talked to so may young people yesterday at the FMA booth, some of them still in high school, looking forward to the possibility of coming to IHOP, attending FMA or FSM. God is doing something big with the hungry hearts of this generation.

I found the overflow room last night. The main auditorium is pretty intense! The speakers alone might be bigger than my house! I think I may have found my place, the overflow room is much quieter and is close to CEC (Children's Equipping Center), so I can slip in and out to see how the kids are doing.

Nick and John are both playing with Carol Hall's worship team in the CEC Services for the conference. I absolutely love seeing the passion in these young ones as they worship the Lord, pray for each other, and share the word.

Today is the start of another full day. Praying for grace and strength to walk through this day and to seize every opportunity to lavish love on this young people.