Saturday, December 02, 2006

Birthdays


These two precious ones just celebrated birthdays! Taylor turned 11 on December 1st, and our dear little friend Madison turns 2 today, December 2nd! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAY AND MADDIE!

We had the privilege of having Maddie (and her mommy and daddy of course) at our home for dinner the other night. Dana called spontaneously and asked if they could bring dinner to us, knowing of course that I am NOT wonder woman and really needed it!

I love watching my children play with Maddie. They adore her. Of course, what's not to adore, but they dote on her, play with her, and never tire of being with her. She in turn adores them and has mastered their names which they just love! When I watch the kids with Maddie, I can't help but think what amazing sibling they will be to our soon coming little one. I know watching them pour their hearts in their little sister is going to blow my mind!

Taylor, I'm glad you were born!
Maddie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! We love you!
Elia Jane, We can't wait to celebrate your birth, darling!