Saturday, November 18, 2006

Blame it on My Age I Guess

So we're at a family event today, my niece's 9th birthday, and the discussion of anniversaries comes up. And my Sis-In-Law says "How long have you been married?", and I say "17 years". She says, "I thought you were married 2 yrs before us, we've been married 14'.... anyway, I'll spare you the details!
Basically, both my husband and I have been saying for the past month or so that we just celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary, when in fact July 8th was our SIXTEENTH anniversary. Was it that the past year just seemed like two, or that I am nearly 40 and things just seem to slip around in my brain a bit more?

Anyway, my apologies for my blog boasting our 17 years of marriage! So Randy and Kelsey although our anniversaries are only one day apart, we did not get married the same year!