Friday, November 03, 2006

My Place in the Prayer Room

Well, we've been here for a little over 4 months now. I've gone from walking into the prayer room and not even feeling saved, to feeling like God really does see my heart and hear my prayers! I've gone from feeling like these people are so committed and so strong and so focused, and when I'm bearly able to hold on for a hour of prayer, to feeling that my heart is at home in this place with these precious people that I now consider family!
There's something really wonderful here! Something that stirs the heart to want more, to long for deeper fellowship with the Father! There's something rare and beautiful about being surround by normal people, who are lovers of God, walking with a limp just like me.

So today, I feel like I really do belong here! This is my place and this is my family. My heart is stirred to dig deeper, to press in more fully, and to love more unselfishly!