Sunday, November 26, 2006

Grace Please

Not "Would you please say the grace?", but rather "GOD PLEASE GIVE ME GRACE!"
I have been surrounded by mounds of paperwork this afternoon, in preparation for our home study/adoption.
They basically need to know everything! Absolutely everything. They not only need to know everything, then need copies of everything! The problem lies wherein you lose things that are important, like the middle child's birth certificate. The good new is that if you're willing to pay lots of extra fees, you can get a birthcertificate in like 3-5 days.
Now I just have to grab my husband and head to the police dept this week to get our finger prints for FBI clearances. Fun date huh? And then I need to schedule physicals for all members of the family, the boys are super excited about that fun time! I need to take a road trip to the state capital to get the clearances expedited. And I need to write my life story. Oh, and how could I forget I need to make copies of our entire financial history!
So this is what it's like to "birth a baby!"

Oh, and additional good news, God has miraculously provided a new home for us. We sign the contract for the house tomorrow evening! We feel so blessed to be able to move into a bigger home before baby arrives! But guess what, along with a new house comes another fat stack of PAPERWORK!

You know how at some point in pregnancy, you're just done being pregnant and all you want is to hold that baby! Well, I think when all this paperwork is done, I'm going to feel about that same way!