Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thankful

Today I am thankful for God's unconditional Love, for His grace and mercy that continually follows me, and for the tenderness of His discipline and instruction in my life.

I am thankful for an amazing family and for dear friends.
I am thankful for the warmth of the sun shining into my kitchen, and the coolness of the breeze.

I'm thankful for the loud drumming that is coming up from my basement, reminding me of my amazing son.
I'm thankful for the curly, blonde headed boy sitting at my side, who's heart is pure gold!
I'm thankful for the wild, little girl who whipped up a "Thanksgiving Play" to make us all laugh.

I'm thankful for my husband who is opening many cans of green beans and mushroom soup in the kitchen. I am thankful for his amazing heart, his constant endeavor to keep before the throne of God, and his willingness to cry out for help when the walk gets rough. I'm thankful for his sense of humor, his willingness to listen to my heart, and his kindness with our children.

I'm thankful for the soon coming little one who will change our lives forever, and I ask God today to overshadow her and protect her in everyway. I am so thankful that favor has shined upon this adoption process so beautifully! We eagerly await the day we will hold her forever!